Friday, May 1, 2009

'I turned down Maradona'

BUSTY GEMMA ATKINSON claims she once snubbed the advances of Argentinian footie legend DIEGO MARADONA.

The former Hollyoaks beauty bumped into the World Cup winner at a charity football match and was showered with compliments.

However Diego's chat-up lines were in vain as Gemma was put off by his lack of height.

Gemma recalls: "He said I had beautiful eyes and I was like, ‘Wow thanks,' but he’s so short, he’s tiny.

"I saw him at this charity match so I went up to him and asked for a picture and an autograph. He was really nice guy but he was very short."

The 34E stunner, who's previously dated footballers CRISTIANO RONALDO and MARCUS BENT, revealed all when asked by an American interviewer who was the most famous person she had ever turned down.

Gemma, star of soon-to-be-released Brit werewolf film 13 Hours, also revealed she would bare all in future movie roles - providing she was paid handsomely.
















She said: "I would if the role required it. I wouldn’t just do it for the sake of it.

"It would have to be the right role and the right amount of money."

No comments:

Post a Comment