Monday, July 27, 2009

Traci Brooks poses nude in Playboy

SEXY TNA Wrestling babe Traci Brooks will bare all in Playboy, SunSport can confirm.

The latest addition to The Main Event Mafia posed for a nude pictorial in the magazine's November issue, which hits newsstands on October 5.

Traci exclusively told SunSport: "Yes, it's true! I will be the first TNA Knockout ever to grace the cover and pages of Playboy.

"Shooting with Playboy was truly an amazing experience for me.

"I can't wait for all my fans to see it. I will be doing a big media tour in October to promote it plus several autograph signings."

In an interview earlier this year, fellow knockout So Cal Val told SunSport how the women of TNA were ready to step up and pose for Playboy now that the WWE Divas have pulled out.

Vince McMahon has barred his girls from baring all in Hugh Hefner's mag to make the WWE more family friendly.

She said: "It would be a really good thing for TNA.

"I know the fans love our photo shoots and what could be better than to do one for Playboy?

"And, hey, if we're going to get naked then this is the classiest way.

"It would also be great to show the WWE up - and have better pictures than their girls did.

"I say go for it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment