Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BB's Sophie plans some sexercise

Pinching an inch ... Sophie Reade

BIG Brother winner Sophie Reade says she's put on more than a stone while on the show and plans marathon sex sessions to get the weight off.

The 20-year-old Cheshire glamour model said she piled on the pounds thanks to her constant eating while on the reality TV series.

The bubbly blonde, who won more than £70,000 when she claimed the Big Brother crown, told new! magazine she thinks she's gone up to a size 10.

"I enjoyed myself in the house.

"I thought why not, I'm going to eat what I want! I can't wait to lose it again though.

"I just want to tone up really. I'm gonna have plenty of sex. Best thing for it, so I hear."

But her Big Brother lover Kris Donnelly won't be getting lucky.

Sophie says she's still furious with the hunk for not denying the pair had sex in the house and even mocked the 24-year-old's manhood.

"He had nothing to brag about. He's got a small one. It's smaller than my Chihuahua's."

Instead she said she was thinking of bedding bisexual Brazilian housemate Rodrigo Lopes.

"He can help me get back in shape. I've been locked away for 13 weeks.

"I need to play the field and stop being so naïve with guys.

"I always go for the wrong ones."

No comments:

Post a Comment