Monday, January 11, 2010

Posh spends $1.1m in Milan

'I've spent too much. Shopping is like a drug. The more you have the more you want. When I'm in Milan I don't know how to resist it,' Beckham said. -- PHOTO: AFP

LONDON - FORMER Spice Girl and wife of soccer star David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, has reportedly spent S$1,116,512 during a shopping spree in Milan, Italy, where her husband is playing soccer for AC Milan, reported entertainment media on Monday.

According to the Daily Star newspaper, among the items she purchased were 20 pairs of Dolce and Gabbana shoes, 12 pairs of Versace sunglasses and a Rolex watch.

Beckham, also known as 'Posh' Spice from her days as a pop star, admitted she always overspends when she is in the Italian fashion capital, reported celebrity website Bang Showbiz.

'I've spent too much. Shopping is like a drug. The more you have the more you want. When I'm in Milan I don't know how to resist it,' Beckham said

'The things in those wonderful boutiques are saying, 'Come and buy me, come and buy me.' Anyway, it helps the economy.' -- AP

No comments:

Post a Comment