Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I always make guys wait a month, but I had sxx with Alex on first date

'I've never been into one-night stands.

Jordan says she realised husband Alex Reid was The One immediately.

Katie Price broke her rule of avoiding having sxx on a first date for Alex Reid.


The glamour model, aka Jordan, says she knew instantly that she wanted to be with the cage fighter forever.




Jordan and Alex Reid
 'I've never been into one-night stands. I've always had relationships,' Katie, 32, says in new autobiography You Only Live Once.

'And I've always made the guy wait a month before I sleep with him, wanting to know that he respects me and it isn't just about having sxx with Katie Price or Jordan.

'But I didn't feel that I needed to be like that with Alex. Even though I'd only just met him, something told me things were going to be serious between us.

'And so, just hours after meeting for the first time, we spent the night together.'


Wooowww the big two!
 Katie is convinced she made the right decision.

'Without going into detail, I can tell you that the sxx was good, really good,' she adds.

'Alex is the love of my life. I know people will say, "Oh, yeah, we've heard that one before". And, yes, you have heard it before - I was in love before! But who says you can't fall in love again?'

Katie and Alex, 35, got married in Las Vegas in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment