Sunday, April 10, 2011

Red Carpet Buzz: Mila Kunis


Mila Kunis
Who: Mila Kunis
What: Cosmo's Fun Fearless Males of 2011
Wear: Boca Negra suit, Christian Louboutin shoes, Ferragamo clutch, Caleo pinch earrings



Leaving the ballet slippers behind, the Black Swan actress paired Louboutins with a svelte all-white Boca Negra suit earlier this week. Despite her choice of a menswear-inspired get up, the 27-year-old actress looked elegant with her hair swept to the side, flashing Caleo earrings. Kunis was awarded Fun Fearless Female at Cosmopolitan's Fun Fearless Males of 2011 event stating, "I'd like to think I'm fun and fearless, but I think I have my days where I'm probably really scared and not so much fun. But I'd like to think I take risks and take chances and enjoy my life."
Up next for Kunis: a film with Justin Timberlake, Friends with Benefits, which hits theaters in July.


No comments:

Post a Comment