Monday, February 9, 2009

Divorce turned Dita off sex

Burlesque star Dita Von Teese has admitted that she was so devastated after divorce from rocker Marilyn Manson that she abandoned sex for a year.

Dita and Marilyn got married in 2005, but within a year she'd filed for divorce, unable to put up with his partying or budding relationship with 21-year-old actress Evan Rachel Wood, with whom he has since split. And as soon as she parted ways Marilyn, Dita became celibate for a year.

"After the divorce I was going through complete heartbreak. It changes you. I spent the first year not having sex at all, which was strange as I still continued to convey sex in my work,” News of the World quoted her, as saying.

"But I didn't feel ready to have another partner. I didn't feel the inner chemistry you need to want to have sex. It wasn't there. I needed to get the past out of my system and to listen to my emotions.

"After a split a lot of men put on a band-aid by getting another woman. I wanted to deal with the break-up and learn from it and I've done that now. I wanted to come through it and be able to love again as if my heart had never been broken," she added.

Queen Of Burlesque

Here's the Queen of burlesque Dita Von Teese takes it all off and poses for the cover and a photo spread for Playboy Germany December issue.

Despite being a queen of burlesque who is famous for her outrageously provocative routines, this Playboy pictorial marks Dita’s sexiest ever photo spread.

If there was ever a glamourpuss ideally suited to pose and modelling in Playboy, it has to be Dita Von Teese. Plenty of girls aspire to it, but only a few really have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment