Saturday, February 7, 2009

Victoria Adams Loves Gay Men

She's married to soccer superstar David Beckham, but Victoria Adams has confessed she loves gay men. The 34-year-old British beauty even claims there's a "gay man" inside her who wants to come out.

"I love women. I like them as friends, as interesting people to speak with," the former Spice Girls member told the Italian edition of Vanity Fair. "But I love gay men. I always say it. Inside me there is a gay man who wants to come out!"

She then revealed, "With heterosexual men I have nothing in common - excluding my husband, brothers and father you understand." Victoria also told the magazine that she wants to have a daughter after giving birth to three sons.

Birth Name :
Victoria Caroline Adams

Birth Date :
April 17, 1974

Birth Place :
Hertfordshire, England, UK

Popular for :
Posh Spice of Spice Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment