Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kim Kardashian: I think I was a housekeeper in my last life


Reality star Kim Kardashian admits she is such a neat freak, she doesn’t even like having people over to her home.

Kardashian appears on the cover of the new issue of SELF magazine, where she discusses her obsession with cleanliness and order.


“I’m the biggest neat freak at home. I don’t have people over for that reason, because I don’t like anyone in my space.



"I think I was a housekeeper in my last life. Sitting at home in sweats and cleaning out my closet would be a perfect night for me.
And when it comes to her beauty and fitness routine, Kardashian admits she is committed to making good decisions.

“Everyone has the power to make good decisions, whether it’s about your career or fitness routine. As long as you stay dedicated to something, you’ll see a change. If you’re committed, you can do anything!”

“Find the one part of your body that you love and accentuate it,” she adds. “For example, because I have a small waist, a big butt and thin legs, belts work for me. You have to know what looks best on your body."



Read more:



No comments:

Post a Comment